Fight the Storm by Michelle Dawn EPUB Ebook

Debra

Staff Moderator
Proof Reader
Fight the Storm by Michelle Dawn EPUB Ebook, Surviving death was only the beginning of my battle . . . Like all Bastran women, I thought my destiny was to become a breeder, forced to help produce an army of soldiers in the war over the Sacred Lands. But now I stand beside King Vaile of Azurin, committed to ending the suffering of women like me. After our last battle, Vaile placed me as his Second.
10cLg6K.jpg
It’s a political position I do not want, but he insists on keeping me away from the bloodshed at the front. Unfortunately, it also means I must navigate a council that wants nothing more from me than producing an heir neither Vaile nor I want to provide. As the bond grows between us, I find myself drawn to Vaile in ways I never expected, but the fear instilled by my upbringing still holds me back. When the Bastran royals devise a sinister plan to destroy our army, our combined magic becomes the key to our survival. But will I find the courage to trust Vaile and become the partner he wants me to be? Our lives may depend on it . . . A dark epic fantasy with reluctant romance. Due to elements of violence, it is recommended for mature readers.

Download with Google Drive Free Link:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.